Re: 2.6.15 boot problems

I have little to no idea what's going on on this thread as I have just joined, but I'm guessing from the subject that someone is having boot trouble. I have had some trouble booting into any kernel. Have you tried putting in the parameter 'acpi=off'? When I do that, I can boot. Otherwise, it freezes as can be seen in the thread I just opened. Of course, your problem may not be anything like my problem, but there is a chance....

HTH

--
Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer