Re: Where Is the ChangeLog for Packages?

On 2/22/06, Hal Vaughan <hal@thresholddigital.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to find the changelog for the kernel-image-2.6.8-2-686 package.
> Since packages.debian.org is down, the temporary site doesn't seem to have
> this info.  I need to see if any changes were made that effect serial port
> drivers.
>
> Where can I find this if the source site is down and the mirror doesn't
> include it?

visit http://packages.qa.debian.org and search there for your package
of interest. You will be presented with much info about that package
including 'Latest News' on the right hand side of the page. There
you'll find mails from the maintainer(s) containing the changelogs.