Re: dual processors

On (22/02/06 19:53), Charles wrote:
> [...]

Not that I recall; I've run smp kernels on Powerpc (G4s) and i386
machines.  I did have an issue with RAID partitions not being assembled
prior to them being mounted during boot but sort this by including the
SATA modules in /etc/modules.

Can't say I've ever experienced problems with IDE drives

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...