Re: Limiting scp access

You may also want to look at SCPONLY.

 "scponly" is an alternative 'shell' (of sorts) for system
 administrators who would like to provide access to remote users to
 both read and write local files without providing any remote
 execution priviledges.  Functionally, it is best described as a
 wrapper to the mostly trusted suite of ssh applications.

Origin: Ubuntu

Ivan.