Re: spurious C warnings..

Digby Tarvin wrote:

Mike McCarty wrote:
Is the standard available online somewhere?

Yes and no. It may be *purchased* online. There are also
draft copies online which are free, but are not *exactly*
what was adopted as the final draft. Look for N9724.pdf and
N9724.txt with Google, or I can shoot you an e-mail with
a copy of either, as these are the last drafts before
adoption. AIUI, there is very little difference in wording,
and no difference in semantics.

If you wouldn't mind, that would be handy, thanks.

Ok, text version sent per your request via private e-mail.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.