Re: c-cedilla problem

Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
Hi,

many thanks to all the answers! However, Luis tip almost work for me,
see below
(...)

yes, if I call now the applications from the command line, I can write
the c-cedilla. But if I call the application from a button in the panel,
I get the problem again. Do you know how to concatenate the line "export
GTK_IM_MODULE=cedilla" with the command used by the icon in the icon's
preferences window?

Unfortunately, I use KDE... In KDE you can right click the icon, choose "Properties" and then "Application". There you see the command being called by the icon (e.g., "firefox %u"). Then, you can just add "export GTK_M_MODULE=cedilla;" before the command (e.g., "export GTK_M_MODULE=cedilla;firefox %u"). I would think Gnome would be somewhat similar...

HTH,

Luis