OT: recommendation for a USB SD memory card reader

Howdy debianistas,

Does anyone have any recomendations on a good USB card reader? I am thinking about getting a Nikon D50 camera, and it uses SD memory cards. If anyone has any advice, good or bad, about which card reader I should get, that would be great. Additional input on experience with different brands of SD cards would be icing on the cake ;-)

TIA!

~GM
--
Rule of Life #1 -- Never get separated from your luggage.