Re: Why do I bother?

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 11:12:18PM -0800, S Clement wrote:
[...]
> I still can't use it to connect to the web.  I got to the point where
> it told me something about a sequence that was not 6-bit pure and the
> 7-bit was always zero.  X would not work.  I was told that there were
> no screens available.  The usb connectiion did not work and neither
> did the printer, an HP Officejet 4110.
[...]

If after installing/upgrading to Sarge you still have the problems, post
the errors to the list and we'll likely be able to help you resolve the
problems you're having.

You'll likely have your problems resolved quicker if you're not
condescending about our beloved Distro/OS, and you'll get more helpful
answers if the questions that you ask are presented to the list in the
"smart way"[1].

[1] http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html