Re: Routing, Bridging and VPN

I have OpenVpn instaled on my Debian firewall. I use Shorewall to manage
firewall.  I have 3 interfaces eth0, eth1, eth2 in firewall host (Zones:
LAN, DMZ, NET). OpenVPN make 4-th interface tun0 (Zone: VPN).
Than I have set up policies and rules for trafic betwen Zones. It is
easy to set up and and even easer to change configuration if you need
later (open some port, redirect port...).
See:
http://openvpn.net/howto.html
http://www.shorewall.net/

   Dexter