Routing, Bridging and VPN

Hello,
I want to set up a Bridge/Router which shall include a VPN gateway to a campus network with iptables.

First of all: Linux version 2.4.27-2-386 running on a Soekris net4501, 3 NICs, headles, 133MHz, 64MB RAM, 512MB
CF-card

purpose:
I need access to the campus network through the VPN tunnel because some services are restricted to the IP range
used by my university.

problems:
I cannot remove my router at home, it is required by my ISP (why I do not know...) but I am allowed to configure it as I
want to.
As well I want to be able to connect wireless-LAN (WLAN) clients with special restrictions.

I have added a drawing of the sytem as I thought it should work. Can anybody give me a link where I can get a tutorial
for a configuration as I need it or give me a direct conf for iptables?

All further informations are written down in this little pdf.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Michael Przysucha
(Germany)