Re: Why do I bother?

Hal Vaughan wrote:

<snip>

I would suggest the same to you. Are you here to help him or blame him? He's stuck, he's frustrated. He's letting us know.

<snip>

He's having trouble. Do you want to help him or just piss him off?
I am helping.
I'm showing him where he refuses to look, and until he does, the problem remains. Problems are dealt with in the realm of reality and only perpetuated by philosophies of convenience.

Because you are doing a good job at the latter when the purpose here is the former.
He's throwing a childish tantrum, 'It doesn't work, and it's all somebody else's fault'.
If you want to play babysitter, fine.
I'll help him instead.
Regards,