Re: Squirrelmail folder problem <SOLVED>

grey@dmiyu.org wrote:

>ms linux said:
>

>>I've got Squirrelmail 1.4.5 installed on my unstable
>>box using sid with PHP4, uw-imap ssl and apache2.
>>The installation went fine. But everytime I access the
>>Folder link, there's nothing happen.
>>

>    How many folders do you have?  Also do you have any circular links in
>your folder tree?

I haven't change anything. This is a fresh install.
I only changed the server setting with squirrelmail-configure.
Nothing more.
But last night I decided to change the IMAP server from uw-imap to
courier with ssl.
Guess what ? Everything goes fine till now !!
Everything is still sit in its default setting except the imap setting
of course.
I was curious so I removed courier and back to uw-imap, ... the same
errors came up.
Purge uw-imap and back to courier for a happy life ...
Wonder why ....

.:: mslinuz ::.
Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com