Re: I apologize for this post...

Baron Christophe wrote:

Hi

I am trying to use the list: linux.debian.user
Maybe I did not read the "things" carefuly enough, but I havent manage very well so far trying to send post.

So this post is only a test.
Well I sure got this one.. :-(

Personally when I first subscribe to a list and need to verify that
everything is set up ok.. I read the different posts that come my way -
always recommended.. has the added benefit of letting you learn a bit
more about the list and its inhabitants.. and eventually look for any
inspiring post  where I can think of something to add.. and reply to the
post.. And nobody even realizes I am only actually testing my setup..!! ;-)

You wouldn't know anything about debian "etch" and PC card NIC's by any
chance..??  :-D