Re: Tiny fonts in Blackbox

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 07:35:49AM +0100, Juanjavier Martínez wrote:

Checked from top to bottom .blackboxrc file: didn't find where to specify

the size of the fonts :-(

The size of *what* fonts?  The fonts that applications are using, or the

fonts that the window manager is using for things like window titles?

The latter ones, since I am posting regarding a blackbox issue ;-)

Blackbox has no control over what applications do.  Its own fonts are

controlled by the style you tell it to use.

Great!

So how could I tell it to use bigger fonts on desktop and menus?

Taken from the Blackbox FAQ http://blackboxwm.sourceforge.net/BlackboxFAQ/NewQuestions

*A1:* You can change the fonts on the window title bars by editing the current style file which you're using and changing the *font or window.title*font resource. To find out what style file you're currently using, grep your Blackbox config file (usually ~/.blackboxrc for session.styleFile).

As I stated above, found nothing on the .blackboxrc file (attached to this mail) regarding "font-size-on-desktop-environment" to tell it to do so.

Anyone?

Cheers,

Juan

Madrid, Spain.

session.screen0.slit.xineramaPlacement:	True
session.screen0.slit.onTop:	False
session.screen0.slit.direction:	Vertical
session.screen0.slit.autoHide:	False
session.screen0.slit.placement:	CenterRight
session.screen0.toolbar.widthPercent:	66
session.screen0.toolbar.onTop:	False
session.screen0.toolbar.xineramaPlacement:	True
session.screen0.toolbar.autoHide:	False
session.screen0.toolbar.placement:	BottomCenter
session.screen0.toolbar.xineramaScreen:	-1
session.screen0.workspaceNames:	Escritorio 1
session.screen0.workspaces:	1
session.screen0.windowPlacement:	RowSmartPlacement
session.screen0.xineramaPlacement:	True
session.screen0.xineramaMenuPlacement:	True
session.screen0.disableBindingsWithScrollLock:	False
session.screen0.rowPlacementDirection:	LeftToRight
session.screen0.focusNewWindows:	False
session.screen0.strftimeFormat:	%I:%M %p
session.screen0.focusLastWindow:	False
session.screen0.xineramaMaximize:	True
session.screen0.fullMaximization:	False
session.screen0.focusModel:	SloppyFocus
session.screen0.colPlacementDirection:	TopToBottom
session.screen0.edgeSnapThreshold:	0
session.cacheLife:	5
session.cacheMax:	200
session.menuFile:	/etc/X11/blackbox/blackbox-menu
session.imageDither:	True
session.doubleClickInterval:	250
session.colorsPerChannel:	4
session.opaqueMove:	False
session.autoRaiseDelay:	400
session.styleFile:	/usr/share/blackbox/styles/Operation