Re: Tiny fonts in Blackbox

Juanjavier Martínez wrote:

Got xfonts-base-transcoded, xfonts-75dpi-transcoded and xfonts-100dpi-transcoded all installed in the system.

Checked from top to bottom .blackboxrc file: didn't find where to specify the size of the fonts :-(

Had a go on documentation on configuration can be found at [0] and [1].

[0] http://blackboxwm.sourceforge.net/BlackboxDocumentation
[1] http://blackboxwm.sourceforge.net/BlackboxDocumentation/BlackboxConfiguration

Could someone help?

Thanks in advance,

Juan Javier Martínez.

blackbox fonts are specified in the different "style" files - presumably in /usr/share/blackbox/styles.

so a simple but clumsy way to change the fonts for a given theme/style would be to create your own styles directory.. copy your favorite style file and edit it to your liking.

I'm pretty sure there is a more elegant way to do this by defining X resources in your ~/.Xdefaults file but I have never done that myself..

man blackbox should have the details.

HTH