WebDAV server configuration help needed

I need some help getting a WebDAV server running on 2.6.12. I had it running a few months ago with a SuSE distro, but either something has changed between distros with respect to Apache and DAV or I didn't copy over apache2.conf correctly.

I'd like to use digested authetication, but for now it's configured for basic just to get things running. For me, 'running' means the DAV directories are accessible from Windows and from Linux using cadaver.

Here's a link to my current apache2.conf file: http://www.solar-federation.net/tmp/apache2.conf. The DAV directives are all at the end of the file so you don't need to read through the whole thing, just jump to the end for the relevant bits. The users.dav and groups.dav file are in the correct directories. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

Thanks in advance,
Pete S.