Re: Should I Abandon Mutt and Exim4?

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 01:54:31PM -0800, Tony Godshall wrote:
} > ... I have the instructions to do this in a
} > file but I have forgotten the vim command to attach it to this message.
} > I'll re-post it if anyone needs it.
}
} Generally one does not attach inside a text editor- that's a
} MUA function.  One can include in vim/vi with...
}
}   :r (filepath) (enter)Q
}
} r is for "read".

That just includes. To attach, you need to have edit_headers set in mutt
and add one or more Attach: lines to the header with the path to the file
you want to attach. Works great.

--Greg