Re: help with Debian [How to upload a website to a debian web server]

Cuthbert Smith Consulting wrote:

Thank you, I have tried contacting my host, but have not had much luck which was why I went to Debian/Apache. I will keep trying, thanks for your information.

Basically your host is using Debian/Apache on the host server, and since you have yet to upload any content, Debian's default page is displayed.

The host provider should have provided you with an ftp address (probably), allowing you to ftp up your web content. There are any number of ftp programs that would get you in (Windows even has a [very poor] ftp client built in). Basically you just connect to that address, and copy up the files, and then you should be able to see your content from a web browser.

--
Kent