Re: Should I Abandon Mutt and Exim4?

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 03:53:35AM -0700, Paul Scott wrote:
> Vincent Lefevre wrote:
>
> >On 2006-01-13 17:04:23 +0100, Joachim Fahnenmüller wrote:
> >

> >>I also find exim difficult to configure.
> >>

> >Under Debian, there's almost nothing to do! Just answer a few questions.
> >

> That's great if you really understand the questions!
>
> Paul Scott

Actually it is not always a matter of answering a few questions.  In my
case it was necessary to edit the file exim.conf.template as
password.client did not work.  I have the instructions to do this in a
file but I have forgotten the vim command to attach it to this message.
I'll re-post it if anyone needs it.

Tom George