Re: help with Debian [How to upload a website to a debian web server]

Thank you, I have tried contacting my host, but have not had much luck which was why I went to Debian/Apache.  I will keep trying, thanks for your information.

Cuthbert Smith Consulting Partnership Inc.
400, 14727 - 87 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5R 4E5
Tel:   (780) 484-3232
Fax: (780) 489-8925
e-mail: edmonton@cuthbertsmith.com
This communication is intended for the sole use of the recipient to
which it was addressed and may contain confidential, personal or
privileged information. Please contact the sender immediately if you
are not the intended recipient of this information and do not copy,
distribute or take action relying on it. Any communication received
in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed. Thank you.