Re: netinst question

Mark-Walter@t-online.de wrote:

[...]

Quite brave to install debian from the INET with a laptop IMHO.

one's mvv.. new to debian and yet I got sarge net-installed w/o a glitch in about ten minutes - needless to say this is an old machine and I stay away from the gnome/kde behemoths..

everything pcmcia - nic and scsi cd burner were recognized and configured out of the box..

for obscure reasons the etch installer does not do such a seamless job of it.. see my other post for details..