LVM question

I've just installed linux on a new machine and thought I'd give RAID + LVM a go :) I've now discovered that I've created them the wrong sizes. I now need to shrink one and extend the other.

I want to shrink LV /dev/onboard-sata/static by 20GB then extend LV / dev/onboard-sata/home by 20Gb. I'm using reiserfs and not sure how I should correctly resize these volumes. what is right way to do this?

Correct LV's

  --- Logical volume ---
  LV Name                /dev/onboard-sata/root
  VG Name                onboard-sata
  LV UUID                Yr6XKl-1S1E-3xDC-Mjhe-zn8e-oRjN-W1YsAr
  LV Write Access        read/write
  LV Status              available
  # open                 2
  LV Size                10.00 GB
  Current LE             2560
  Segments               1
  Allocation             inherit
  Read ahead sectors     0
  Block device           253:0

  --- Logical volume ---
  LV Name                /dev/onboard-sata/home
  VG Name                onboard-sata
  LV UUID                uGtrKl-3CjK-oy5o-QSJv-y9eM-oo04-eFHT1y
  LV Write Access        read/write
  LV Status              available
  # open                 2
  LV Size                25.00 GB
  Current LE             6400
  Segments               1
  Allocation             inherit
  Read ahead sectors     0
  Block device           253:1

  --- Logical volume ---
  LV Name                /dev/onboard-sata/static
  VG Name                onboard-sata
  LV UUID                0tIpHs-xFVQ-ajVH-wstP-ui5H-XM5R-YQrso8
  LV Write Access        read/write
  LV Status              available
  # open                 2
  LV Size                113.02 GB