Re: LVM question

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, i did the following

resize_reiserfs -s-14G /dev/mapper/onboard--sata-static

Which finished saying "resize_reiserfs: Resizing finished successfully."

But when I then tried to resize the LV using

lvreduce -L -14G /dev/mapper/onboard--sata-static

I get the following error

Volume group mapper doesn't exist

What have I done wrong?