Re: [Cups] Blank page after every printjob

Krietjur wrote:
I'm having some troubles with my printer setup. The operating system I
use is Debian unstable kernel 2.4.18, the printer is a Ricoh Aficio
700. It is used to print documents generated by streamserve.

At first, I used the Ricoh Aficio 700 Foomatic/hpijs driver. This one
is recommended on linuxprinting.org for this printer. It worked, but
the printer was very, very slow. After each page, it stopped printing,
was "thinking" for a while and then the next page comes out.

Then I switched to a generic postscript driver. This one works ok, and
it's fast. But.. now I get a blank page after every printjob, and I
don't want that.

Any suggestions on this?

You might be printing banner pages. Check your setting on that.
I don't know how it is done with KDE, but with GNOME, I use
the printer at the bottom of the page, select the printer queue,
and edit it. Under Queue Options there are two banner page
setups, one for before and one for after.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.