Re: [Cups] Blank page after every printjob

Krietjur wrote:

I'm having some troubles with my printer setup. The operating system I
use is Debian unstable kernel 2.4.18, the printer is a Ricoh Aficio
700. It is used to print documents generated by streamserve.

At first, I used the Ricoh Aficio 700 Foomatic/hpijs driver. This one
is recommended on linuxprinting.org for this printer. It worked, but
the printer was very, very slow. After each page, it stopped printing,
was "thinking" for a while and then the next page comes out.

Then I switched to a generic postscript driver. This one works ok, and
it's fast. But.. now I get a blank page after every printjob, and I
don't want that.

Any suggestions on this?

Might be worth checking the default paper size in the printer configuration.

Chris.