Re: how to change number of saved lines on console

Matt Zagrabelny spake thusly on 02/06/2006 01:38 PM:
On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 17:13 +0100, Lubos Vrbka wrote:
hi guys,

is it possible to change (increase) the number of lines that are saved on console? i would like to be able to scroll through the whole boot process history. right now it allows me to go approximately one and half pages back...

bootlogd.

turn it on via /etc/default/bootlogd

So simple, yet so hard to find. I'm not the one who asked this question. But I've been meaning to for a long time.
Thank you!

--
Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com