Re: packages.debian.org status update?

Derrick Hudson wrote:
On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 12:58:34AM -0700, Scott wrote:
<snip>
| Is there any more current information than what can be found here?:
| | http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/01/msg00035.html |
<snip>
| Again, I don'' recall a web server out of commission this long unless | it was permanent.

This isn't so much a web server as it is an application.  If it was
just a web server, it wouldn't be having these problems :-).

Perhaps the maintainer of packages.debian.org would be the best person to ask, however I don't know who they are or how to find out.

If they read this list they might be able to shed some light on the situation (such as how big the problem(s) is/are and if there is an estimated time to fix)?

Brett