not able to play songs on a telugu music website

Hi
I am unable to play songs located at http://www.telugufm.com/modules/music/MovieDetail.aspx?MID=10083 . (The above link is just an example. I cannot play any songs in that website. ) When I click "select all" and then "play selected", a pop up comes and it gets stuck at "loading" stage. Nothing seems to happen after that.

However sound works perfectly fine on my system (I can play mp3, movies etc without any problem). I do not know whether this is a problem with Debian or the website using some IE specific code.

I am running sid + marillat. These are the relevent (I think) packages installed on my system.

$dpkg -l realplayer mozilla-mplayer firefox mplayer-586 sun-j2re1.5
ii  firefox        1.5.dfsg-4     lightweight web browser based on Mozilla
ii  mozilla-mplaye 3.17-1         MPlayer-Plugin for Mozilla
ii  mplayer-586    1.0-pre7cvs200 The Ultimate Movie Player For Linux
ii realplayer 10.0.6-0.1 RealPlayer 10 based on the open source Helix ii sun-j2re1.5 1.5.0+update05 Java(TM) 2 RE, Standard Edition, Sun Microsy

So my questions are

1) Is this a Debian problem in general or just the web site's problem or some configuration issue on my system?

2) What are the packages that I need to install to play songs from the above web page?

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/