Re: HELP!!!mozilla can't display Chinese

I think you should have installed the locales for chinese and the
chinese fonts. If you do a apt-cache search chinese you will find
which font packages you should install. Like:

ttf-arphic-bkai00mp
ttf-arphic-bsmi00lp
ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp
ttf-arphic-gkai00mp
xfonts-intl-chinese
xfonts-intl-chinese-big

locales you can reconfigure with dpkg-reconfigure locales

I have in the file /etc/locale.gen:

zh_CN GB2312
zh_CN.GB18030 GB18030
zh_CN.GBK GBK