gnome-screensaver problems

I'm having some problems with gnome-screensaver. It saves my screen
quite well, unfortunately it also saves me from doing any work once it
kicks in. To be exact I can't seem to get the screensaver to stop.
Pressing keys or moving the mouse doesn't have any effect. I'm forced to
jump to the console and forcefully kill gnome-screensaver to get back to
my GNOME desktop.

Well-known problem or am I alone in this?

I'm running Sid:
ii  gnome-screensaver 0.0.23-2       GNOME ScreenSaver

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

$my_args = shift;
system("gcc $my_args");
print "I prefer C\n";
     -- Robert Dieterich's contribution to the 2004 Perl Haiku Contest,
        Haikus in Perl - 'Dishonerable Mention' winner