Re: gdm config

On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 04:32:02PM +1100, Keith Bates wrote:
>Hi,
>
>since upgrading my "testing" systsm on Sunday, whenever I log in with
>gdm I get an error message saying there are errors in  my config file
>and I need to correct it. Can anyone point me to the location of the
>file, and possible problems.

GDMs config file is /etc/gdm/gdm.conf. Depending on your configuration
you may be able to edit it from the login screen itself using a GUI.

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Finagle's First Law:
To study a subject best, understand it thoroughly before you start.