System administration question

hello

As I'm very new in system administrating and not an old Debian user either, I would like to ask you for some suggestions about system administration. I have six identical networked computers running Debian. All the computers are new and powerful enough to run all the necessary applications. Question: how to administer the computers centraly (install new software, change settings,...)? What programs or technologies should I use?
A simple explaination or link will be more than enough.

Thanks,
Mitja