Can`t build modules for VMWARE Workstation

Hi All!

Now I`m using kernel 2.6.15 with ck patchset. I create kernel packages with
following command:

$ fakeroot make-kpkg --append-to-version .c3po.1 --config=menuconfig \
  kernel_image

and for modules packages:

$ MODULE_LOC=~/tmp/modules fakeroot make-kpkg --append-to-version .c3po.1 \
  modules_image

But now I need VMWare. I`ve download vmware from gentoos mirror :) and install
it without any problem. But when I try to build modules I`ve got an error:

  What is the location of the directory of C header files that match your
running
  kernel? [/usr/src/linux/include] /home/drolyk/tmp/linux/include

  The kernel defined by this directory of header files does not have the same
  address space size as your running kernel.

What I need to do to compile vmware modules ?

Thanks
--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
  then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...