Re: Bandwidth Throttling for Firefox?

Andrei Popescu wrote:
> There was a discussion here just recently about restricting the bandwith
> per application. Just search the archive for the last week or two

    I know there was.  Throttled is not in the apt repositories, checking for
"throttle" yielded nothing of consiquence and I do not consider learning
traffic shaping iptables viable.  I mean lftp has had bandwidth throttling for
years.  Azureus has bandwidth limited.  Even wget has bandwidth limiting.  All
withouth needing outside applications or advanced firewall topics.