Bandwidth Throttling for Firefox?

    Is anyone aware of a way to throttle bandwidth when Firefox is downloading
files?  I've searched the extension database as well as Googled "Firefox
Bandwidth Thottle" 8 pages deep looking for an answer and found none.
Would've loved to have had it tonight when I was downloading a demo and
wanting to use my connection for other things like gaming.  *sigh*