Re: xkbcomp - bad length in Geometry

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 14:23, David Goodenough wrote:
> I have a sacrificial machine which I update to the latest sid every
> morning. This morning is pulled in bunch of X updates, and after the
> upgrade startx complains that xkbcomp found an error as above.  Any idea
> what to do to fix this problem?  Which file has geometry for xkbcomp
> defined in it? I tried Google, but nothing seemed relevant, and I am unsure
> which package xkbcomp comes in so I am not sure which to look for bugs in.
>
> David
Well although I asked Google, I did not ask Google groups.  The problem
is apparently that xkbdcomp does no error checking on the writes that it
does, and thus fails to notice when you run out of disk space (as I did).
Does anyone know which package contains xkbdcomp (I would normally
use pacakges.debian.org but it is down) so that I can submit a bug?

David