about scp

hello friends I am to trying to server ssh -p 19666 www.myservername.com and I am connecting sucsacfully to server. but if I try to copy some file from server or server to my computer scp does not work  may be I am using wrong command. could you please help me about command .

not: I  am  using dsl  connection  and id the local side my compter's  ip is 10.0.0.66