Re: Possible Firefox Bug?

David,
Am I mistaken or did I see a recent post from you about some sort
of flakiness in your wireless internet connection?  Could a lost
connection be causing firefox to reload the page?

You know, I never considered that. I some how don't think that is it, but it is an interesting theory. The reason I don't think that that is the cause is two-fold. One, I'm connected when it happens (I can recall going about my business) and two, Firefox does not seem to be reloading; only refreshing (the difference being the former takes information from the web-site, the latter, well, doesn't.)

Still, when next it happens, I will pay special attention to my connection status.

Thanks for the lead.

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.