Re: Fwd: Live Video via USB 2.0 from Sony DCR-TRV33 Camcorder

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 03:42:36AM -0500, David R. Litwin wrote:

>      Didn't one come with the camcorder?
>
> Sony, willingly give up the chance to sell some thing to some one and make a
> pretty buck? I'm surprised that they supplied a USB wire.

Quite true from what I've seen, but their stuff seems to work.

We have a TRV-something-or-another which plays well with Kino.  Not
much help here, I guess, but again--at least you have a chance with the
"right stuff"...

>      >  But, I would like to have the USB working in the interim.
>
>      Good luck.  Tell us if you get it working...
>
> I'll need some good skill and a bit of luck. But, I'll see what I can do....

Ciao,

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,