RE: TCP not working over ppp connection (WAS: 5th day using Linux...)

Tyson Varosyan wrote:
> Also, why would my post be burred? I am unfamiliar with the way this
> mailing list works but have been surprised by the low number of
> responces... I do not want to SPAM the list, but I really need to get my
> box online...

You posted your first message by replying to another thread, instead of
posting a message from scratch.  Most clients will set the "References:"
header when you do that, which causes the receiving clients to display your
message as a child of the references.