Re: How do I automate this?

Tyson Varosyan wrote:

I want my box to run these 2 commands as it boots - before anyone even logs
in.

I want the computer to run

	modprobe usbserial vendor=0xc88 product=0x17da maxSize=2048
You can load modules with all the necessary options using modconf program (apt-get installable).

pause for about 3 seconds and then run

	wvdial verizon
Not sure about the 3 seconds delay. Others might help you with this one. But I guess once you load the usbserial module with modconf, you can write a rcS.d script to run everytime the computer boots.

hth
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi