OpenOffice.org HUGE fonts, ugly UI

Hi Debian users,

I just upgraded my testing's OpenOffice.org, and the user interface
fonts are huge. My wild guess says maybe 24 point. In addition to that,
I now see a super ugly silvery user interface which doesn't look like my
currently configured GTK 1 or 2 themes.

~$ dpkg -l | grep openoffice
ii  openoffice.org          2.0.0-5      OpenOffice.org Office suite version 2.0
ii  openoffice.org-base     2.0.0-5      OpenOffice.org office suite - database
ii  openoffice.org-calc     2.0.0-5      OpenOffice.org office suite - spreadsheet
ii  openoffice.org-common   2.0.0-5      OpenOffice.org office suite architecture independent files
ii  openoffice.org-core     2.0.0-5      OpenOffice.org office suite architecture dependent files
ii  openoffice.org-draw     2.0.0-5      OpenOffice.org office suite - drawing
ii  openoffice.org-gnome    2.0.0-5      GNOME Integration for OpenOffice.org (Widgets, Dialogs, VFS, G
ii  openoffice.org-gtk-gnom 2.0.0-5      Transitional package to openoffice.org-gnome
ii  openoffice.org-impress  2.0.0-5      OpenOffice.org office suite - presentation
ii  openoffice.org-java-com 2.0.0-5      OpenOffice.org office suite Java support arch. independent fil
ii  openoffice.org-l10n-en- 2.0.0-5      English_american language package for OpenOffice.org
ii  openoffice.org-math     2.0.0-5      OpenOffice.org office suite - equation editor
ii  openoffice.org-writer   2.0.0-5      OpenOffice.org office suite - word processor

Does anyone have any idea where to begin to fix this?

Thanks for reading!

--
Brian Clark