Re: Digital Camera

> On January 7, 2006 06:31 pm, Robert Thompson wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >    I also have a digital camera that I love. It is a Sony that uses a USB
> > to connect to the computer. Question is: How does digital cameras work with
> > Debian?

I have a Sony DSC P8 and it is just a mass storage device.  Add the
proper modules to the kernel (if they're not already there), plug it
in, run

mount -t vfat /dev/sda1 /camera

Then copy where you want.  I would assume their other cameras also are
mass storage devices, but you know what happens when you assume so I
won't.

Dave