Re: GUI

branko wrote:

>Thanks.Are those the exact commands you enter at the prompt.

Whatever is in quotes is an exact command, yes.

If you don't have 'sudo' installed/configured, you'll instead need to
become root for the command, and not include the word "sudo ".

>By the way
>are there any programs that download movies and burn them in div x.I
>would try some as a hobby.I did install Ubuntu and will try it for a
>while.SUSE 9.3 was good too but is there a problem with Novell and Linux
>community.

I'm not really qualified to address this question, so I'm passing it on
to the list.

You'd probably do better however to start a new thread with an
appropriate subject line in order to get more input on this question.

--
Kent