Re: Mozilla-mail message-list pane not updating

Maximillian Murphy wrote:
I take it you are referring to Thunderbird, the Mozilla mail client?
No, Mozilla-mailnews in the full Mozilla suite

I get such lags as well, in a number of things and sometimes, especially
if I have a large (>1000) number of messages in a directory it can all
but freeze up.

None of my folders are that large, and it can hang like that when going between folders that have less than 100 messages each.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com