Re: Mozilla-mail message-list pane not updating

I take it you are referring to Thunderbird, the Mozilla mail client?

I get such lags as well, in a number of things and sometimes, especially
if I have a large (>1000) number of messages in a directory it can all
but freeze up.  I use it on an apple, by the way, it's not a debian
issue.  I imagine that there's a Firebird specific mailing list but I
don't know.  I've only just joined the Mozilla mailing lists.

Regards, Max