Re: bootlog [was: control of modules?]

Edward J. Shornock wrote:
You could use pbuilder to build the package as well, which is what I use
for my local repository.  If need be, I could post the URLs to the
packages I build using that patch.

A moot point now...

sysvinit (2.86.ds1-4) unstable; urgency=low

 [Petter Reinholdtsen]
 * Add '#! /bin/sh' to the init.d scripts missing those.
 * Improve boot message for init.d/bootlogd.
 * Make sure init.d/checkroot.sh only print status of swap mounting
   when VERBOSE!=no.  Improve boot message for this case.
 * Improve usage message of update-rc.d.  Uncredited patch from Ubuntu.
 * Set pkg-sysvinit-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org as the package
   maintainer, and move Miquel van Smoorenburg into the uploaders list.
 * Get bootlogd working, by fixing the exit code patch.  (Closes: #327865)
 * Get ifdown working on kFreeBSD. (Closes: #327031)
 * Quiet down update-rc.d by removing unnecessary warning.  Patch
   by Thomas Hood. (Closes: #164471)
 * Improve update-rc.d(8) manual page. (Closes: #243154)
 * Fix typo in pidof(8) manual page.
 * Update FSF address in copyright files.

-- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>  Sun,  2 Oct 2005 11:44:07 +0200

Thanks Petter ;)