Re: How to install under a SATA disk?

Michael Gregg wrote:
I'd suggest buying, or borrowing a usb cdrom to install with.
Most motherboards support usb-cdrom booting now.

Good luck-

I'd like it better if you didn't top-post.

Another possibility is to create a boot floppy which can boot
a USB CDROM drive, even if the motherboard BIOS doesn't
directly support it.