Re: How to install under a SATA disk?

Han Chunwei wrote:

Hi,
I have two questions to ask:
1. The cpu of my computer is AMD Athlon64 2800+, which distribution
should I use?32bit or 64bit?
2. The hard-disk is of SATA type, and I can't install the system from
hard-disk(I don't have a CD-Rom). I have tried every method to do this
and failed. I nearly got despaired.
Please figure out a way to solve the problems. Thank you!
You could also use pxe or network boot to install the system. Look at the release notes of sarge for info about netboot images. You do have to have a tftp and bootp or dhcp server available.

Jason Martens