libpam-smb and woody/sarge transition

	Hello!

	Im have to configure sarge pam system for authenticate via windows
PDC of the network. Before, on woody, I installed libpam_smb and it
provided the /lib/security/pam_smb_auth.so file, which did what I
need. Well, sarge has not libpam_smb pack. So, how to do this on
sarge?

	PS2: I know I could retrieve/make/install this pam module 'by
hand' (via http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied/pam_smb/), but Im looking
for a debianized way =)
	PS2: All it is for authenticate cyrus21 via network windows pdc. If
someone know another way to achieve it, please tell me.

	Thank you!
	Tom